Thinking of volunteering for a Harbormark event? It takes a lot of hard work but you’ll get to see all presentations, meet lots of industry professionals, make friends with like-minded creatives and possibly find your tribe.
How it Works
Over the course of an event, you will be scheduled for one to two shifts. This could include:
- helping out at registration,
- managing a stage team,
- setting up before or breaking down after the event,
- photography or videography,
- tutoring or mentoring,
- greeting attendees, and so forth
In exchange, you will receive a regular event pass which allows you to attend the event for FREE! Events that are open for volunteer applications will be listed below. If the event you would like to volunteer for isn’t listed, the team is unfortunately full or not yet accepting applications. If sign ups are full, check back closer to the date of the event for any last minute positions that become available.
Program Volunteer Signups
Revolve Conference(Full) Syntax Conference(Full)
- Refresh Charleston (Not accepting at this time)
- K-12 Technology Project (Not accepting at this time)